Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sanitary Napkin Bathroom Signs What Do You Keep In YOUR Guest Bathroom?

What do you keep in YOUR guest bathroom? - sanitary napkin bathroom signs

In the past week Iwent into the house of a family friendsd. When I go to the toilet, much to my surprise, I had my time and my underwear was a bit damp. I was sooooo embarrassed and tried to get a towel or something. Unfortunately, I found nothing and had to use some toilet paper. It reminds me, however. What happens if I visit in my own house, and that something happens to one of the guests, or MI. So I started to some things in my bathroom. Heres a list of things that I so far (please add a few ideas, thank you;)
1) tampons and towels
2) Toothbrushes (indiv. wrapped)
Air FRESHNER 3)
Diver 4)
Wipes 5)
6) Hand Creams
7) Clean the bathroom (you know, in case of an accident ")
8) Mouthwash
thats what I have. is too much material, or is there something I should add that my guests are comfortable and not embarrassing them incase any bathroom "accidents face." t

0 comments:

Post a Comment