Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can I Restore A Sid Change On Windows 7 Can't Access User Account Files?

Can't access user account files? - can i restore a sid change on windows 7

Running Vista Home Premium 32-bit.

My SID was changed recently, and after restarting the computer, has all the books on the computer accounts of the customers. (Back accounts I had were all administrator accounts have not been created on the list) and two new accounts were, the ASP.NET team, and Ken Vuong (my name). I tried using System Restore, but an error occurs, saying: "It was an unexpected error Class not registered (0x80040154) Close the System Restore and try again.

When I tried to access the previous accounts, said he had no permission to access the folder. I have tried to change the security settings to no avail. I can not all accounts, a change of supervisor or anything. In addition, the UAC is disabled.

Thank you in advance for anyone who can solve my problem.

1 comments:

Manuel said...

in safe mode try to restore the PC. if it does not start, and enter the BIOS, I can not know on your PC, whether indoors or in the calendar, it can change. Good luck
m

Post a Comment