Monday, February 1, 2010

Art Of Masterbeting Does The Manga For Dummies Consist Of Different Art Styles? (question For Those Who Have The Book)?

Does the Manga for Dummies consist of different art styles? (question for those who have the book)? - art of masterbeting

I think the book of the week is paid, Friday, but I do not know how the style of the art on the cover. Someone told me that the styles are different from the book, but it is true?
(Please, this is a question for those who have the book or at least have seen pictures of the inside.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the book, but I looked and looked into it and make a thorough investigation because I was looking for. Basically it is a rough version of the American Anime fundamental. Tip: Katy Coope to 10 years, and that's basically what Manga for Dummies. I recommend this book huge manga - is also a very simple model, but it covers a wider spectrum. I perfer the style a little closer to read it and really learn to observe manga style. However, if you want something really shojo searching for "How to Draw Manga: Back to the Basics" and its consequences and the "How to Draw Manga", the series of 70 pounds, can each specialize in different aspects of manga and styles. Step, however, the former is much more versatile for different styles, I think, and much more information and things not to continue the series.

Post a Comment