Friday, February 19, 2010

Drivers Gordon Digital Camera What Is Your Favorite NASCAR Memorabilia?

What is your favorite NASCAR memorabilia? - drivers gordon digital camera

I think I'm tired of all the B ******* and moaning through the race.

Here's What Point your favorite collector (s) that you have your driver, or just the time in NASCAR?

Mina .... Well, I have 2 big things this year. Valentine's Day, my husband has me a bar of Dale Jr. with his car ...... Mirror Looooooooooooooooooove it!

2. Day of my birthday, our best friends we have an individual picture. My best friends favorite driver is Jimmy Johnson, Jeff Gordon loves her husband and daughter like Mark Martin, right in the photo of 3 cars are set up in the stands and on the bottom theres a huge digital signal that says: "Welcomes NASCAR (name ) at the Daytona 500 "It's awesome! And it was perfect, that all 3 of thetheir drivers together in the pit lane.

So tell me what you have all the candy!

5 comments:

Will-I-Am Hendrick Supporter said...

I have some favorites that I for a moment. When I was young started, my father collects figurines 1:64 WORLD OUTLAW SPRINT CARS for me. I have a collection of the series between 91-94. They are probably my fondest memories of races that have sentimental value. My 2 favorites are Gary Wright, Hooks, Tx and one that a blonde headed boy named Christopher Yeley .. Now known as JJ .. I'd also get the opportunity a few autographs @ Talladega 5 / 6 years. I Robby Gordon, Kurt Busch, Sterling Marlin and Casey Mears. Mears and Robby was the best. It seemed so well founded as a reaction to almost every question thrown @. Well, enough of that! My favorite piece of memorabilia is what I have X-MAs in the past year. We have NASCAR tires, signed by King ... Richard Petty. I almost fell when I saw his signature on the tires. I included a link to it below. I'm the guy in the red hood by the way .. And that's my uncle to me.

sissy24 said...

I have a bush, Jeff Gordon Rookie Card. That's when he drove for Bill Davis Racing. Not worth the money, but I love it! My husband gave me a few years ago. I also have a picture of Dale Earnhardt Jr. Sam Bass (Red Rocks) that my brother bought me for Christmas one year. I bought my first Jeff Gordon jacket. I know it's not a big deal for some but for me it is priceless. were poor (we grew up and that the best he could do for me was)! I wear a big smile on my face! LOL!

GO # 24!

tirebite... said...

Hats # 3 new car from my uncle and camouflage Dale Jr.!

I'm glad you changed the subject! - - "Star" for you!

MUD WRANGLER said...

Many also say the models "to many favorites, all are special to me as if the same versions of MR. S 76th WIN complete car with scratches on the left tire and the young 4th in line at Talladega! NOT FORGET Harvick Brickyard winning car stolen and detonated NOW WITH FOUR PANELS TIRES !!!!!!!

Atlanta2... said...

Dale Earnhardt woodcarving.

One thing that we are in the collection is hand-carved wood. It is a wood carving, which is about 16 "x is 20" and about 2 inches deep. This is a statue of Dale Earnhardt in a pit stop at Daytona changind make tires and full crew. It also has an engraving of the face of Dale on the main screen. All were carved by hand to simulate, but not exactly. Rare to find, sold by Snap-On. It was made to and artists and has free information about Dale in the back.

Photos
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/a ...

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/a ...

Post a Comment