Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tripod Leg Clamp The Plastic Lever On My Tripod Leg Is Broken Where Can I Buy Another One?

The plastic lever on my tripod leg is broken where can i buy another one? - tripod leg clamp

You can try contacting the manufacturer, but it is unlikely that you can get too. What I did was the lower (inner) upper and drilling a series of small holes about 1 cm apart along the legs and a hole in the outer (large) leg. Then I have a PIN (polish) with a loop of string associated to adjust the leg. Gross, but it works.

2 comments:

GLH (male 48 UK) said...

We could try to repair it, but it would cost an arm and a leg.

Or you can be a complaint to the dealer or manufacturer-file, but when it broke during use excessive or abnormal, then there would be a valid argument.

Or you can try another opportunity to buy the spare loot, but I'm sure you can get the legs of the third to first place

Lunar_Ch... said...

Unfortunately, it costs more to buy a new repair.

Post a Comment