Sunday, January 17, 2010

Scalp Yeast Help With Icthy Scalp?

Help with icthy scalp? - scalp yeast

lately my scalp itch violently. I am now 17 and trying to figure out how to grow my itchy scalp and hair off again, I lost. My hair was very thick, but now is getting thinner each month. Male pattern hair loss do not work on both sides of my family, then it is really strange. I went to the doctor but all he could recommend a little nuetragena t freeze some very harsh chemicals and another doctor said it was normal, and should shed see a stronger growth of hair in 1 month but now 2 months have gone by, I ' m starting to believe that the doctors say do not know what they are. He said the first thing I had a fungal disease of the scalp.

If you decide to answer me, please do not make it complicated or difficult to understand his explanation.

CliffsNotes: thin hair, but not in the family, with a fungal infection of the scalp.

Help! What should I do? "

7 comments:

Brooke. :) said...

I like to try a clarifying shampoo for your itchy, I had the same problem. To build all oils in the scalp and reach. Also, try to clarify the air conditioning. We use Suave. It works best.
Or you could try, Head & Shoulders not. O Selsun. I will deffinetly use a dandruff shampoo clrifying and seizure.
How to lose weight, I think you Knode it. Common and probably will not be so bad in the coming months.
Good luck!

heather l said...

I've never heard of a fungal infection of the scalp. and can not explain your hair loss. But the itchy scalp, try tea tree oil shampoo. I have some of the same problem and it is impressive.

Minx said...

Be sure to wash your hair, you really rub your scalp.
When I was 2, most fell out of my hair. Everything has subsequently turned down a few months.

Minx said...

Be sure to wash your hair, you really rub your scalp.
When I was 2, most fell out of my hair. Everything has subsequently turned down a few months.

Minx said...

Be sure to wash your hair, you really rub your scalp.
When I was 2, most fell out of my hair. Everything has subsequently turned down a few months.

Yoshi =] said...

try to change the use or the shampoo, and if u no longer use conditioner because thats what causes hair loss

nave344 said...

kk selson Blue Shampoo

Post a Comment