Friday, January 29, 2010

17 Flatbed Scanners Better Than Chocolate! What Is A Good & Inexpensive Large Format Flatbed Scanner?

What is a good & Inexpensive Large format Flatbed Scanner? - 17 flatbed scanners better than chocolate!

I scanned a piece of art and you are looking to buy a scanner / way to work in large format. Of course, all this seems to me more than $ 1000 each. (too expensive) for us, someone knows where I can buy a cheap? Would the amount of at least 12 x 17 cm and not necessarily the film / negative system. Any help would be great.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a look at Visioneer. I have a small Visioneer touch and is perfect for my applications. They are competitively priced and the quality is very good. I had my USB scanner for 3 years. Some of their compatibility depends on your operating system. What are you wearing? If Vista, you need to buy a scanner that is compatible with Windows Vista, too. If XP, you probably need a new driver.
http://www.visioneer.com/

Post a Comment