Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Implantation Bleeding Pictures Is It Possible To Be Pregnant If You Have Experienced Withdrawal Bleeding?

Is it possible to be pregnant if you have experienced withdrawal bleeding? - implantation bleeding pictures

While I have taken on YAZ birth control pill, one days later, a few times. I had unprotected sex in January, the eleventh, and my partner ejaculated inside me. I had planned January as well as bleeding in the seventh. A few weeks later I had a few bright spots, and was told that it could be implantation bleeding and be pregnant because the egg has not yet been established for a few weeks. I had on 13 February bleed, but it was incredibly easy. I have recently experienced abdominal cramps, bloating, flatulence, cereals (without seed), headache, breast tender and nausea, or until tomorrow. I am not pregnant, but everyone ... It took me three negative pregnancy tests, but all have told me some blood tests can not tell you. I had also directed an ultrasound examination of the ovaries, the other day, but coach on the uterus for a long time and has lots of pictures. I feel silly mentioning this to my doctor because I had something that looked like a period. I do not believe and I do not know or will not learn something.

My main questions are ...
* It is possible that you could be pregnant?
* The fact that the technician told me that if I were pregnant, or consult the doctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment